Food Technology Summit & Expo is a new concept in events, in which you will find the quality and quantity of attendees your company is looking forward to generate attractive business opportunities.
More visitors, more exhibitors, more business.
This event is regularly attended by Directors, Managers, Coordinators and Heads of Research & Development, New Products, Marketing, Purchase, Commercial, Production, Technology, Quality, Laboratory, Plant, among others.
This is the audience you want to make contact with, i.e, the decision-makers who define the purchase of goods and services and who are authorized to clinch business deals.
87% OF THE ATTENDANTS RATE THE EVENT AS “EXCELLENT”.
ATTENDANTS SEGMENTATION OF THE FOOD TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT
Attendees classified per Titles:
- Managers: 36%
- Engineers, Technologists, Flavour Experts, Nutritionists, Researchers, Developers: 19%
- Directors, Presidents, Vice Presidents, CEOs, Partners, Owners: 13%
- Heads of Departments, Deputy Managers: 13%
- Account Executives, Sales People, Representatives: 8%
- Coordinators, Responsible People, Supervisors: 6%
- Analysts, Advisors, Consultants, Specialists: 3%
- Free-lance professionals, professors, teachers: 2%
Attendees classified per Areas:
- R & D, Innovation, Food Technology, New Products: 32%
- Food & Beverages, Ingredients & Flavours: 16%
- General and Regional Management: 11%
- Quality, Laboratory: 10%
- Commercial / Sales: 9%
- Marketing / Merchandising / Communications: 9%
- Nutrition: 8%
- Procurement, Purchasing, Suppliers: 5%
— CATALINA REACHI. Food Division Manager at MF Alimenta
— ANDRÉS COLLAZO. Marketing Responsible at DSM for México and Central America.
— HÉCTOR MARIQUEZ. National Sales Manager at Roha.